Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This has just been made as a place for me to write publicly but without the people I don't want seeing it being able to see it. Whether I'll ever write in it is unknown but I thought I should give myself a chance to write.
So, what do you want to know about me? My name is Adelaide and you don't need to know my age or where I'm located. I like to read, write and take pictures. I hate exercising because I'm lazy. I am currently taking part in a writing challenge called WFMAD. So maybe, I'll write more often this month then normally. You should know that I regret putting my name on here and if anyone should happen to read this blog, I hope they are kind enough to realize I'm not worth stalking.
Someday, maybe I'll tell you guys about my writing projects.
Bye Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment