Friday, November 26, 2010

Miss me? Didn't think so.

Obviously, it's been awhile since I last posted. Not that much has happened. I've been to New York and I'm learning the first song that I actually enjoy on guitar. That's about it.
Did limewire still exist last time I posted? I miss it. So much. Limewire wasn't really taking money out of the music business. People would pay to see more live shows instead.
Here's what I'm thinking now:
What is a letter? It's a shape but it's so much more. It's weird. I wrote most of this an hour ago so, I'm not in the same place as where I started.
I'm listening to AnCo interviews... I love them so much. They're really good. In case you're not aware of what AnCo means, it's Animal Collective.
Well, I didn't have much to say but I need something just to get me in the groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment