Friday, December 17, 2010

"Am I really all the things that are outside of me?"

Have you ever wondered what makes who we are? Have you ever wondered if every single peice of you is created and made up of what you surround yourself with? What would we talk about with out the arts? Without science? Without sports? What are we? Questions like these swirl around my mind on a daily basis. How about you?
I think that these are things everyone wonders at some point in time. If you haven't yet, well I'm glad to have gotten you started. That is, if there's anyone out there reading this but it's okay if there's not.
I'm cold because winter's here and I miss summer so much. There are a few magic months of they year which are summer. Summer to me, is an amazing time of the year. Summer is warm and colourful. I can go to the bluesfest. I can lie in the sun. I'm not a shorts kinda girl but I can wear short sleeved shirts. I can wash my pig in buttermilk. I can do whatever I want. Summer is freedom. I can just be me. It's not because I'm not in school (but that helps). It's because it's warm. Magical warmth. Daylight never ends. I can sleep through days and stay up at night. There are fireworks. Summer music is the best.
So, chill out, listen to some Beach House and do whatever you feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment