Friday, March 18, 2011

I may or may not complain in this post

Actually, I will complain. You can count on me for a few things, complaining and talking about music are two of them.
Here's something I've realized about myself: I've never been happy or sad. I've always been either really depressed or exuberant. I don't really know what that means. What does it mean to you, bloggers?
I read somewhere that if you want to have a popular blog you probably shouldn't complain too much but I don't really care. It's my blog, isn't it? I doubt not complaining will make it anymore popular.
I wrote a bunch of stuff for this blog out on paper but then, I put them in cards and I'm planning to stick them to walls and stuff for something I've started called The Card Project. I think it's pretty interesting so, please check  that link.
I'm currently listening to:
Here's what been bugging me for a bit now. Someone told me I look like Frances Bean Cobain:
 What's bothering is, I don't know if I do. I believe that people never truly know what they look like but it's just weird to get comparison because you start to wonder what other people see.
That was a bad blog entry,
Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment