Monday, January 31, 2011

Another quick post

This is another quick post so, I can keep in touch with my lovely blog and followers. There's something wrong with my computer and the computer can't keep up with my typing. Here's what's new in my life: nothing
Nothing ever is but that's okay.
I have to stop telling you about my life pretty soon which is lucky for you because I have nothing to say. I'm going to post a poem, though.
Doll
She jumps up,
So pretty,
So delicate,
I kiss her furry head,
It’s soft on my lips,
Her kitten face swells in my eyes,
She’s a doll,
She looks like she’s back from a kill,
She licks her paws clean,
Tasting the defeat of her victim,
How can such an innocent creature,
Kill so easily?
The music haunts me,
With thoughts of her victim,
Was it quick?
She nibbles on her food,
Forgetting what she had done,
Just minutes before

No comments:

Post a Comment