Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hey everybody!

Hey everybody!
Guess who's come back to you?Me (in case that was completely obvious!)! I know that I haven't posted anything really in a long time. I've posted some stories, some music, and some poems but I haven't had an actual blog post and for that, I apologize (or you're welcome?). So, I'm gonna give it a shot.
I'm sick, I have a stuffy nose and a headache... and I'm dizzy. Is anyone else out there sick? It's not-so fun especially since it's the weekend.
I'm still hanging around figment but I'm really hating all the roleplay.
So, exams are starting on Monday and I'm not worried... seriously. I can't wait for time off.
Well, I'm not feeling so great so, I'm going go hang out in front of the computer and stop trying to think.
Bye blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment