Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,
I'd hate for you to think I'm ignoring you because  really, I'm not. I've just had nothing going on so, I had nothing to write about. I still have nothing to write about except the fact that I have nothing to write about.
I guess I haven't told you about Christmas. I got the new iPod nano and it's really tiny.
See what I mean?


But I really like it even though I was unsure if I would. I got a lot of money to spend on music. Which is amazing.
My life is at a stand still but I go back to school soon... yay! Well, I guess it'll give me something to do.
Figment is dead today, I guess other people got back to school a little sooner.... haha!! Now wait, that means I have no one to talk to. At least on figment.
Well, I have to go.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment