Friday, January 14, 2011

Pale Blue Eyes

The title and topic of this post is inspired by the Velvet Underground song of the same name but it is not about the Velvet Underground (which is a great song). I'm actually going to be writing about my eyes.
Now, why would anyone write about their eyes? Is it because they're a narcissist? No, I'm not a narcissist. I'm completely full of self-hatred, don't worry. I would write about my eyes because everyone comments on them. I'm serious not a day goes by where I don't get a comment about my eyes.
My eyes are special, I guess. They're pale blue but sometimes they look grey, sometimes they look white, sometimes they look green and someone told me today that my pupils looked blue too.
I don't know what makes them so special, they're just eyes. All eyes are nice. So, what makes one pair better than another?
It's all just a little silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment