Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Beauty and brains

Beauty and Brains. Do they go together (like rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong)? In some cases they do but hardly ever, it sounds stupid but why bother with knowledge when you can get by being beautiful? There are some very beautiful, very smart people so maybe I don't know what I'm saying.
What I'm trying to say is, I'm smart. I'm not pretty. When you're smart but not pretty, it sort of makes up for it, just a tiny bit. When I say that I don't mean to say to say I'm not itching to be beautiful, itching to look different, itching to jump out of my skin and into one of someone who is gorgeous. It doesn't mean that at all. It means that at least I know I'm not ugly and stupid. It means I have a slight chance to make it in life. Let's face it, good looks make a big affect on girls life, we're still objects in the minds of many. I'm not going to ignore that fact. It's still a man's world, women just have a bigger voice then they used to. I got a little off topic but what I was trying to say is, I've gotten used to being smart not pretty.
What's your opinion on this topic? Can people even post comments on my blog? Or do they just think it's stupid? Do you think I'm smart? Am I alone in my silly little concerns?
One day, my life issues will be resolved by an easy death (or I hope so). Which has now got me prepared for another short rampage.
Why is everyone so scared of death? If you believe in reincarnation, you just come back to life. If you believe in heaven, you'll do what you can to get there and then, go there after death. If you're atheist, you don't go anywhere, you just become one with the world. So, what's the big deal? Nothing bad happens after death if you've lived life right no matter what your opinion is on what does happen after death. I am a Pastafarian, I'm not quite sure what happens after death but I'm trying to find out.
Well, thank you for reading, I don't think you need to read more of what I have to say for today but I have more to say so expect a post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment