Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My dream life.

Does anyone else have a life in their mind? One that they like to pretend they live sometimes? Maybe before you go to sleep? Or when your in class and you just can't concentrate? I sure do. I try to avoid thinking about in class because I might get carried away and that could get in the way of learning. I'm someone who does their best in school and generally, I actually want to learn (gasp!).
In my dream life, I am the same height (5'8")  but I am the bony sort of skinny that some people are creeped slightly out by (not all hunched, though). I am also My hair is brown and jaw length. It's shaggy. I have the cheekbone stucture of Sara from Tegan and Sara. I live in New York City. I have a career as a journalist. I am incredibly musically talented. I am charismatic. I bit my nails a lot. My name is Frances. I don't wear makeup (not a big difference). I have a super cool apartment. Posters for bands (cool ones, (duh?), paintings, chalk boards, antiques, weird doll collection (that I have),  records, think "Juno".
That's my small fantasy, I've admitted it. This does tie back a little to my last post and it is partially meant to because what triggered the admittance of this was that but it's the same person so, all my posts are going to be related in some minor way.

No comments:

Post a Comment