Monday, October 4, 2010

Being Negative

I figured it was acceptable to write again because my last post was so short. I'm listening to a live recording of Yeasayer's song, O.N.E. I have more to talk about. I've been thinking that much recently. I really want to write on here as much as possible.
My topic for now, negativity and pessimism. Why is it so great? Because in the land of Pessimists there is no such thing as disappointment. There are many reasons to be both. I personally am a bit of a pessimist. Which do you find better? Why? Which are you? Are they both legitimate groups? Does it change over time? Or is it just how you're wired?
I keep asking questions and getting no response. But one day (or at least I tell myself this), someone will comment. It probably won't happen any time soon and it won't be a frequent occurence but if I keep writing someone's going to notice eventually, I hope.
 This is probably boring you so, I'll leave you with the empty space and,
Bye, Bye, Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment