Sunday, October 3, 2010

Two days in a row. You must be feeling pretty special. After doing all my homework and studying, I feel that I have the right to take a rest before getting into my housework. I am currently listening to Passion Pit's remix of Bruises by Chairlift. It's great but MGMT's remix of their song Evident Utensil is even better.
What do I tell you? It's Sunday but that doesn't mean anything to me except that it's the weekend and the day where I do the most housework. I'm atheist and I've got enough balls to admit it. I don't know about where you live but where I am, there's a lot of people that say "I'm Catholic but I don't believe in god and I don't go to church." Every time someone says that I can't help but wonder, at what point are you part of a religion? How do you classify yourself as part of a whole?
I've always had issues with that sort of thing. At what point do you change from one thing to another? There are something where there's a set number, or point e.g. from child to teenager, from grade 5 to grade 6 but there are some things you just don't know e.g. from acquaintance to friend or what makes you part of a religion. At some point, you know for sure but what about the in between? I'm hopeless.
I have other things to talk about to now. It's not something you're going to want to read probably but I need some suggestions. How do blogs get attention? Do I just update frequently? I know if I talk about highly searched things I might get a few more views but that's not what I want to do. I want to write about what I feel like writing about. If that doesn't interest you, that's your problem. Updating frequently I'm fine with, though. If there's anything else I can do to get attention please tell me about it, dear reader that currently doesn't exist.
By the way, there will always be some extra space at the end of my post. I need to have some extra space just to feel more free or something, it's just how my mind works. I don't bother trying to understand myself after five minutes most of the time. I don't really need to bother coming up with some long reason because it's how the mind works and there's no explaining that.

No comments:

Post a Comment