Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where have I been?

Where have I been? Here, there and everywhere (I love clichés). I really have been busy. Not busy, busy but busy for me. You wouldn't understand.
I hope you had a great thanksgiving canadians!
I'm having trouble getting back in the blogging groove. That'll be what I'll write about for now.
Have you ever had trouble getting back in the blog writing groove?
How do you get used to it again?
Do the words just eventually come to you if you wait patiently enough?
I ask a lot of questions but I don't get a lot of answers or any at all, in fact.
Well, let me tell you about my sims game. I'm playing Sims 3, right now. It's a family of five. Two children. Three young adults. Cheats used (extremely well). Two parents. Three children of the two parents. Three males. Two females. Not especially far along in their careers. Any of them. What I'm trying to do is get this guy and this girl to... never mind. You don't care.
Well, that's all for today, Voices readers.
Bye Bye Bye,
Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment