Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sometimes, I wish

"Sometimes, I wish I could just get it right."-City and Colour
Sometimes, I find myself wondering why life is worth living. I'm not happy where I am, I don't feel good, I feel cold and unwanted. I'm not important. BUT THAT'S MY POINT! I have to take all those negative thoughts and make them my motivation. You're not happy? Go out into the world and make yourself happy. You don't feel good? Comfort yourself. You feel cold, unwanted, unimportant? Change that!
I'm a sad person. I've learned to deal with this fact. There are things about yourself that aren't necessarily good. You have to learn to deal with them. There are some things that you just can't change. Deal with it! Don't try to pep yourself, don't try to blow your brains out studying, don't get plastic surgery! Deal with your imperfections.
Well, it's been short. I have a lot to add tomorrow but I really needed to get my thoughts down straight away and leave no time for taking back my words. They are the truth. I think about suicide. A lot. Everyday. I used to think of it more, though. And then, I learned what to say to myself. Learned what to do, try to make a difference in someone's life even if it's just mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment